Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My new beautiful craft room




My wonderfulllll husband has put his creative mind (and body) at work, and turned this theatre room into a craftroom. The theatre room was sorta useless, since we had a large rec room just outside of this room that already acts as a theatre, so this room was empty and unused for a long long time. Until one day I mentioned to my husband that I would like to create a craft room in the cold storage/ heater room area. We have a huge utility room, that is in the shape of an "L" that had nice lighting in it, and even more storage than we knew what to do with. I was determined to use up this area, and I was moving down desks, old rug, and old dressers, and that's when he caught me and told me that he would like to make a craft room out of the theatre room. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I figured that it was going to take months before I see results, but not my husband, he had the cabinets put in the very next day. Then the next day we were picking out granite top, and 2 days later, the granite took place. I am a lucky, lucky, lucky gal, to have such a loving husband who would do anything to make me happy. I love you babie...

No comments: