Friday, June 5, 2009

Magical... simply magical



It was our 5 year anniversary... Ryan booked a phat suite at the Ritz Carlton and he had arranged it so that there were rose petals and romantic music playing when we checked in. We enjoyed being alone for a change (we love our kids, but we don't get much alone time), so we watched 3 movies back to back, staying up until 3 a.m. The next day we decided to lengthen our stay and include our girls in this time. So we picked them up and checked back into another suite and we had so much fun together!
How lame were we though, although we really enjoyed being alone away from our girls, we still missed them, and we couldn't stop talking about them. We sorta couldn't wait to check out after the first night to pick them up to bring them back to the hotel. I guess that's what being parents is all about... I missed my kids so much... I missed how my baby Emily smells... and everything!

2 comments:

The Demille's said...

Awww...how sweet! What a romantic anniversary! I understand about the kids though...its nice to have alone time with Mike, but I can't wait to get back to my baby! Miss you guys!

The Francis Family said...

Hey lady, thanks for saying all those nice things about our house and little fam. Same to you and your littles. They are so cute. Cam and I would love it for you to visit, come anytime you are in town. Looks like everything is working out great for you and we are really glad. keep in touch.