Saturday, October 11, 2008

Home, sweet home....


We can now comfortably call Colorado our home. We have moved into our beautiful new home in Morrison and I love having the peace of mind of being a home owner where my girls can run around and enjoy themselves. We were in a 1000 sq ft, 2 bedroom apartment for the last 11 months and it was difficult with 2 babies who likes to thump around and play loud. Now we have plenty of space and play area for the girls.
We would love you guys to come visit! Let us show you around this fun town. There is a lot to do here and people are so friendly! It was hard to move away from UT, leaving friends and family but this move was definitely the right thing to do for our little Workman family.
To watch the video tour of our home:

2 comments:

The Demille's said...

I'm so excited that you are now blogging! Its so much easier to see what's going on in each others lives this way! I love your new home!

The Schragal's said...

Hey Christy! I finally got the chance to check out your page & I love it! You have a beautiful family & home :) I really enjoyed hanging out with you & the girls the last time you were here, especially that Emily :) She's so sweet!
You & your family look very happy & comfortable there in Colorado. Paul & I will have to visit someday with Vauzh.
I continue to think & pray for your father that he will beat this!
Well, take care of you & KIT. I miss you a wwwwwwwwhhhhhhoooooolllleeee LOT!!!
Love ya!